Selling medical devices can sometimes be a difficult job, especially when you consider the many similarities between devices. Doesn’t it seem like you’re constantly looking for something that will set you and your products apart?
Well, thanks to the DinamicOR Back Table Solution, that has all changed.
Our innovative and highly functional DinamicOR Back Table Solution is head and shoulders above the rest. This is a solution that is so effective and so value-added, that it can almost sell itself.
The value provided by the DinamicOR Back Table Solution
Here are some of the tremendous value-added ways – and selling points – that the DinamicOR Back Table Solution can help streamline OR procedures, and help medical facilities become more efficient:
- Increased visibility – The DinamicOR Back Table Solution is fully customizable according to each OR’s needs. Not only that but it can be arranged so that 92 percent of all medical tools and devices can be instantly seen and retrieved. This alone can add to OR efficiency because staff won’t have to search for needed implements.
- Repeatability – Included with the DinamicOR Back Table Solution is the DinamicOR+ Workflow Management App, which can be used in a number of different ways, including as a data repository. All surgical procedures can be described step-by-step, and all Back Table layouts can be specified for use in all operating rooms of the facility. This creates repeatability, which, in turn, facilitates improved performance.
- Onboarding and training – Training time can be significantly reduced using the Workflow Management App because it can be used to contain all instructions necessary for specific procedures. When new personnel go through the onboarding process, it can help them quickly get up to speed, with far less intervention and guidance necessary from current personnel.
- OR layout – By using the Workflow Management App, it will be possible to have all operating rooms set up in the exact same way, so that time can be saved and efficiencies can be gained from knowing exactly where everything is, and not having to waste time acclimating to a new OR layout.
- Cost-cutting – Because ORs will be saving time and money on each procedure, it results in less waste and more profit for a hospital facility.
Want to get ahead of the competition?
Selling medical devices is a fiercely competitive position, and anything you can use to get ahead of the competition is well worth investigating. With that in mind, we invite you to explore adding the DinamicOR Back Table Solution to your medical device portfolio. When you begin telling your customers how much value it can bring to their facility, it should be a no-brainer for any medical facility that routinely makes use of operating rooms and procedures.